Mais fotos de Selena com fãs em Nova York

xomelissa_91: Chilling with our bff Selena Gomez lol #extradrizzle #selenagomezselenagomeznyc: me and @selenagomez last night at mtv.
eringreene28: Thanks selena 💋 @selenagomez
JulieDuhen: Just a normal day at work… #selenagomez #vevohq #springbreakers #loveyoulikealovesongbaby #NYC
Nelsonbieberxo: Cause we about that life ! Met @selenagomez today <3 I love you ;*
@Selenagomeznyc: me, @nelsonbieberxo and @selenagomez today in the morning.
ivified1: Me and @SelenaGomez
@ronniekdash: Me & @selenagomez sending you guys kisses <3
CHI-TOWN FINEST BREAKERS: Look who we have here!! #SelenaGomez @SelenaGomez @Bgirl_Precious @Bgirl_Livia
@chasityyxo: My little sweet thing. @selenagomez
@ouch_charlayy: Met the beautiful Selena Gomez! She’s perfect! @selenagomez
@jjf3n96: Although she didn’t have time to take a picture with me. She is my idol forever @selenagomez
nwissner: Just chillin with my BFF Selena Gomez #SelenaGomez
samanthaalbergo: Selena came to hang with book club 😂 #selenagomez #lennysclambar #bookclub @jennflynn13
xomelissa_91: Chilling with our bff Selena Gomez lol #extradrizzle #selenagomez

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Layout feito por Adália Sá | © Selena Daily BR